Thursday 9 September 2010

(September 2010)

Connected, flowing
Sometimes charge builds, overloads and shorts
Sparks fly and we get back to the matter
Distant Relatives valuing our worth and that of this earth
How can we not be humbled by this creation?
Though I preach peace, love, unity
I'm a flawed man and sometimes there's no getting through to me
Through reflection and learning to learn to avoid repetition
I'll grow forward, embracing death each second it approaches
Leading where I can, Following where I should and showing love
For the roles of my brothers and sisters
Comfortable with a roof over my head
Good food and Great Music
I beam my attention to those who lack such material security
But have heart and minds that stay sharp
Striving for perfection and cultivating happiness
Not bemoaning every movement the world makes that doesn't make
Them feel like they're whom its revolving for
Travel opens doors
Not minds
That’s up to you
Count your blessings. hold firm , stay true
To that spirit of adventure
Making memories, Making futures
Shaping Strong Mountains and banquets from our imagination
Soundtracked by the pulse of the ocean
In infinite track audio caress
Like a single struck sonar note from the centre of the earth
Reaching heaven and still ascending
To bring the joy home

No comments: